B. GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. Sola cannot be held responsible for any error, systemic slowness, and inability to use the Platform that may be caused by the device and / or internet connections used by the Platform Users. The user accepts that access to the Platform may be temporarily blocked in order to implement improvements and other changes to the Platform.
2. Loss of profit or revenue, loss of data and / or business that may arise in connection with the use or inability to use this Platform or the Platform, or relying on the content of this Platform, or its affiliates, affiliates, directors, representatives, employees or other representatives is in no way liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive and / or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, even if Sola has been notified of the possibility of such damage in advance.
3. Sola does not guarantee the validity, correctness and up-to-dateness of the information on the Platform. When making decisions taking into account the information contained in this Platform, users must definitely confirm the accuracy of the information.
4. ALL INFORMATION GIVEN ON THIS PLATFORM IS PROVIDED "AS IS " WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, WARRANTY OR COMMITMENT. SOLA IN THIS DOCUMENT INCLUDES THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, EXPRESS, EXPRESS, EXPRESSLY, WITHOUT EXPRESS, EXCLUSIVE, EXPRESS, EXCLUSIVE, EXPRESS, EXPRESS, EXPRESS. 5. Sola reserves the right to remove and change the content on the Platform at any time and without any reason.
7. It is forbidden to use the Platform or the content on the Platform for illegal purposes or purposes, to access any part of it using an automated mechanism such as a robot or warm, or to copy and monitor it for commercial / non-commercial purposes.
8. This Platform may contain links to third party websites, but Sola is not responsible for any content of these websites. When using these websites, you may need to review and approve the applicable usage rules. Also, a link to any third-party website does not imply Sola endorsement of the site or the products or services mentioned on the site.
9. In order to create a platform user account, the information in the relevant registration form must be entered completely, accurately and up to date. Sola cannot be held responsible for any incomplete, inaccurate or outdated information entered in the registration form.
12. When you create an account for your organization, you can define one or more Users on the Platform to carry out transactions on behalf of the organization. You are responsible for the management of authorized Users in your organization.
13. The responsibility of the content to be provided by the Platform Users belongs solely to the User providing the content in question (in case the User acts on behalf of an organization). In this context, it is your responsibility to make sure that the content and all necessary rights and permissions have been obtained for the use of this content in connection with the services covered by the Platform. Sola is not responsible for any actions you take with regard to your content, the content, or any reliance on the content.
15. Users cannot share comments, shares and other content in the transactions to be carried out through the Platform in the following scope: - Any objectionable or illegal content. - Content that is harmful, offensive, damaging and / or offensive to other users and / or third parties. - Threats to any person or institution. - Content that is offensive or harmful to any person. - Content that may / may disturb users in general. - Contents that are constantly shared by a single user and are irrelevant to the subject and page content. - Identical content (spam) shared by one or more users. - Advertising contents on behalf of another brand or institution. - Any comments, links and content that support and encourage illegal initiatives. - Any content that infringes the rights of any third party or institution.
16. We would like to state that you are solely responsible for any content you provide to the platform. Any User content you upload is (i) lawful; (ii) does not infringe any rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights; and (iii) you declare that you have all the necessary rights and powers to provide the content.
17. The user is directly responsible for sharing the usage rights of information such as username and password given to him or determined by himself with third persons or organizations (also for the malicious use of his password by other persons). Likewise, the User cannot use someone else's IP address, e-mail address, user name and other information in the internet environment, and cannot access or use other users' data without permission. Login details should be used by only one person; A single login is not allowed by more than one person. All kinds of legal and criminal liability that may arise from the uses mentioned here belong to the User.
20. It is forbidden to perform the following transactions within the scope of access and use of the Platform: - Using the Platform for any fraudulent or otherwise unfair or illegal purpose. - Continuing to use the Platform for any reason without the authority to use the Platform - Trying to gain unauthorized access to the platform. - Performing vulnerability or similar tests for the platform. - Collecting or trying to collect information about other users of the platform. - Interfering with or disrupting the operation of the Platform or the servers or networks used to make the Platform available, including hacking or tampering with any part of the Platform, or violating any requirement, procedure or policy of such servers / networks. - Restricting or preventing another person from using the Platform. - Reproducing, modifying, adapting, creating derivative works, selling, renting, lending or otherwise using any part (or any use) of the Platform without the authorization of Sola. - Reverse engineering, decompiling or disassembling any part of the platform. - Acting contrary to any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights. - Using the Platform (s) to develop a product or service that serves the same or similar purpose or otherwise competes with the Platform. Users are responsible for the provision, maintenance and payment of all hardware, telecommunications and other services required for using the Platform.
D. INTELLECTUAL RIGHTS
21. Content you will provide through the Platform: You reserve the intellectual property rights of the content you provide to us or the Platform, except for the limited rights that enable us to provide services to you through the Platform. In other words, you own content and the rights to the relevant content, but we must obtain certain permissions from you to ensure that our processing, maintenance, storage, reproduction, backup, distribution, and related processing of your content does not violate copyright and other laws. Therefore, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable and irrevocable license to use, reproduce and display your content to provide services to you through the Platform.
22. Contents of Sola: All proprietary or unregistered intellectual property rights such as title, business name, brand, patent, logo, design, information and method on this Platform belong to Sola, the platform operator and owner, and It is protected under international law. Visiting or using this Platform does not give any rights to the intellectual property rights in question.
23. The information on the platform cannot be reproduced, published, copied, presented and / or transferred in any way. The whole or part of the Platform cannot be used on another website / medium without permission or against the rules specified here.
24. It is forbidden to use the platform's design, source codes, interface, content, database exactly, by modification or differentiation, partially or completely.
E. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
25. As a result of activities such as using the Platform, visiting, creating a user account, personal data related to real persons can be processed. For detailed information regarding the processing of your personal data, please review the Privacy Notice.
26. Personal data of our customers' employees are processed within the scope of activities such as sending surveys to their employees through the platform and analyzing survey responses. In case the user acts on behalf of an organization, the relevant organization will be considered as the "data controller " in terms of processing the personal data of its employees, and within this scope, it will fulfill all its legal obligations, especially the obligations of clarification arising from the Law on Protection of Personal Data No.6698 and obtaining explicit consent when legally required.
F. OTHER REGULATIONS
1- PARTIES TO THE AGREEMENT
All users are deemed to have accepted that they have read and approved the sales agreement as soon as they complete their membership process. Sola Koçluk Education Consultancy Services Inc. It is the Sales Agreement in the Virtual Environment between the Customer and the Customer.Ceproject.net is an electronic commerce service that provides products and services to its users. These services are provided over the website broadcasting on the ceproject.net domain name or through the Platform (the website and mobile applications will all be used as the Platform) offered through the ceproject.net mobile applications.The use of the platform indicates that this membership agreement has been read and accepted by the User. For this reason, this membership agreement is binding for all members, users and visitors who benefit from the services of the ceproject.net domain website or the ceproject.net mobile application. Users of this website, whether they are visitors (visitors: non-members but limited users of ceproject.net services), or members (members: users who register to ceproject.net by providing their personal information), are committed to acting in accordance with the provisions of this contract. The word " user " in the text of the contract also includes " member " and " visitor ". All members: All buyers who are members of the www.ceproject.net platform and shop. (hereinafter referred to as buyer or customer). Goods/Products or Services; Type, Quantity, Brand/Model, Color, Number, Sale Price and Payment Method are as stated on the site, and these promises may change without notifying the buyer.
2- PURPOSE OF THE AGREEMENT
Ceproject.net is an electronic commerce service that provides products and services to its users. These services are provided over the website broadcasting on the ceproject.net domain name or through the Platform (the website and mobile applications will all be used as the Platform) offered through the ceproject.net mobile applications.Use of the platform indicates that this sales contract has been read and accepted by the User. For this reason, this membership agreement is binding for all members, users and visitors who benefit from the services of the ceproject.net domain website or the ceproject.net mobile application. Users of this website, whether they are visitors (visitors: non-members but limited users of ceproject.net services), or members (members: users who register to ceproject.net by providing their personal information), are committed to acting in accordance with the provisions of this contract. The word "user" in the text of the contract also includes "member" and "visitor".
1- The user states that he/she has read the entirety of this agreement, fully understands its content, and is stated in the agreement on the website www.ceproject.net or in the ceproject.net mobile applications (each mobile application may exceptionally contain different terms and conditions as per the relevant application store rules) Acknowledging that it accepts and approves all the matters mentioned above unconditionally and unconditionally, it declares and undertakes in advance that it will not raise any objections or objections regarding these matters.
2- The user may infringe on the intellectual or industrial rights (copyright, trademark or patent, etc.) cannot use it. In addition, it cannot engage in activities and works that prevent or make it difficult for others to use the services provided on ceproject.net or applications. The user agrees and undertakes in advance to comply with the above-mentioned restrictions.
3- The member cannot give the password given to him by ceproject.net or determined by himself, to other persons or organizations. The usage rights of the User and/or Member with this agreement belong solely to him/her and cannot be transferred to others. The member is responsible for the use of the username and/or password by other people and cannot hold ceproject.net responsible in any way for this reason.
4- The User and/or Member is under his/her own responsibility to ensure the security of the username and password that he/she determines while becoming a member of ceproject.net, to take the necessary precautions, not to use the membership accounts, usernames and passwords of other members, to access their data without permission and not to use their own passwords. not to share it with others, otherwise the legal and penal responsibilities arising from this will belong to him; to notify ceproject.net immediately when they learn that their member accounts are used by unauthorized persons or that their passwords are in the hands of others; It accepts and undertakes that ceproject.net cannot be held responsible for the seizure of members' passwords, membership accounts, user names by third parties.
5- The user agrees not to access and/or use the software, personal data, or other information of other users who benefit from the services provided through the ceproject.net Platforms, and not to make them available to third parties and organizations.
6- User, messages containing illegal information, chain mail, viruses, worms, etc. will not distribute any other content that may harm third parties, such as malicious software; accepts, declares and undertakes not to send programs and / or information or use a method that will harm the information or software on other users' computers.
7- As long as the user benefits from the services offered on ceproject.net Platforms, he/she shall comply with the provisions of the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works, Industrial Property Law, Turkish Commercial Code, Turkish Penal Code, Turkish Code of Obligations and other legislation and notifications published by ceproject.net and not to violate them. accepts, declares and undertakes.
8- Ceproject.net logo on the website, mobile application and any other Platform of Ceproject.net and all intellectual and financial rights of the Platforms, their content and software belong to ceproject.net. The User shall not use any method to monitor and/or copy, reproduce, modify the contents of one or all of his Platforms or for other unauthorized purposes; It accepts, declares and undertakes that it will not create derivative works from this content or display them to the public.
9- The User knows that ceproject.net may include graphics, text, images, images, texts and similar content provided by users through the Platforms, and therefore the User who publishes the content provided by other Users is responsible and that ceproject.net . . . is not responsible in any way and if a content is published by itself, it has the right to remove the relevant content if it is against the publishing principles and laws of Ceproject.net or if it is evaluated in this way by ceproject.net, the user has the right to object to the removal of the content. accepts, declares and undertakes that there is no
10- The user states that the information he/she will give about him/her is correct, that he/she will update this information at the earliest opportunity and within the prescribed period if the information he/she has given changes, and that all opinions, thoughts, expressions and pictures that will be published by him have no interest or connection with ceproject.net. and declares, accepts and guarantees that they will only bind him.
11- The user cannot use the ceproject.net Platforms as a commercial promotion area., may not attempt to promote or sell products or services through the Platforms or to direct other users to sales channels. Ceproject.net, at its own discretion, has the right to terminate the memberships and/or take down the pages of the members that it determines to use the ceproject.net Platforms for these purposes.
12- The Member cannot claim any rights from ceproject.net in the event that they leave the membership or the Membership is terminated by ceproject.net.
13- Due to the fact that the user, whether he is a member or just a visitor, violates any of his obligations in this article; In the event that he incurs a loss, he does not have the right to claim this damage from ceproject.net, that he will not direct any lawsuit or claim to ceproject.net for this purpose, that in case a third party suffers damage due to his violation, he will immediately and immediately remedy this loss at the first request. Otherwise, ceproject.net knows that it will recourse to itself together with all legal interests and other accessories from the date it pays the damage. He accepts, declares, that he knows that he will recourse to himself with all legal interest and other accessories as of the date of his violation, in case of a direct loss due to his violation, he will pay the relevant loss to ceproject.net together with all legal interest and its associates as of the date of the damage. and commits.
4- AUTHORITIES of Ceproject.net
1- ceproject.net has the right to unilaterally stop the service provided to the user and/or the member permanently or temporarily at any time, as well as to postpone, limit and destroy the user access on any page or service without stating a reason and without warning. Therefore, the user cannot hold ceproject.net responsible under any name.
3- ceproject.net does not guarantee that the website or mobile applications broadcasting under the ceproject.net domain name and the services it provides from other Platforms will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that certain results will be obtained by using the content of the site or mobile applications or by linking to the site. Although ceproject.net has taken all kinds of security measures regarding the service provided by users and members from the website broadcasting under the domain name ceproject.net or through mobile applications or Platforms, due to the nature of information systems, any application or file uploaded by Users from Platforms or similar content does not guarantee that the user's system will not be damaged. Ceproject.net cannot be held responsible for any damages that may arise from the use of ceproject.net or mobile applications or other Platforms, including direct, indirect or incidental damages, consequential damages and punitive damages.
4- ceproject.net has the right to reject, delay, publish late, not publish or unpublish content from Users, e-mail or any message on its pages without giving any reason.
5- The right to carry out advertising and promotional activities on the platforms belonging to ceproject.net belongs only to ceproject.net or third parties authorized by ceproject.net.
6- Ceproject.net may link to other sites with or without its own brand on the website, mobile applications or other Platforms under the domain name ceproject.net. Considering that the contents of the sites to which ceproject.net links or recommends may change over time, the visits to these sites due to the links given to external sites or the recommendations made regarding external sites are completely excluded from the information usage of the users, the privacy policies of the relevant sites and the content. site is responsible, ceproject.net is not responsible.
7- The collection of user names, e-mails and other personal data on ceproject.net Platforms by unauthorized and unauthorized persons for any reason constitutes a crime in accordance with the relevant legislation.
8- The content of broadcasts from ceproject.net platforms may not be suitable for children under the age of 18. Ceproject.net does not knowingly solicit information from children under the age of 18. If we become aware in any way that a user under the age of 18 has shared personal information with ceproject.net, we will delete this information from ceproject.net systems. If a parent realizes that their child has shared personal information on the ceproject.net Platforms without their consent, they may request that this personal information be deleted by contacting Us. Except for those that will occur for legal reasons, the records are immediately deleted from the systems.
9- ceproject.net is not responsible for price, product and any update errors caused by technical reasons, and can update and change the prices posted and announced on the ceproject.net Platforms at any time.
5-TERMINATION AND CHANGES
Ceproject.net and the member may terminate this membership agreement at any time. Ceproject.net has the right to unilaterally change, adjust and update the terms of this membership agreement, the website www.ceproject.netalan, the content of the website named www.ceproject.netalan or the services it provides on other Platforms, at any time and in accordance with legal regulations. . These changes, adjustments and updates are deemed effective from the moment they are published on the relevant Platform. Users are deemed to have accepted the updated/changed/adjusted articles each time they log on to the website published under the domain name www.ceproject.net or each time they use the relevant Platform.As of the date the member started using the service to be provided by ceproject.net in accordance with the provisions of this contract, all kinds of damages and losses incurred by ceproject.net and/or third parties due to acts contrary to the rights and obligations specified in the contract and/or failure to fulfill their performances and commitments are immediately accepts and undertakes to indemnify and that the member's membership can be terminated unilaterally by ceproject.net.
This contract is subject to the laws of the Republic of Turkey, regardless of the conflict of laws rules, and will be resolved according to these laws and Istanbul Çağlayan courts will be authorized as a duty and place.
The address notified by the member to ceproject.net is considered the legal notification address for any notification to be made regarding this contract. Unless the member notifies ceproject.net in writing of changes in their current addresses within 3 (three) days, the member accepts that the notifications to the old addresses will be valid and will be deemed to have been made to him. Due to this agreement, any notification made by ceproject.net using the member's e-mail address registered in the system is valid, and it will be accepted that the e-mail reaches the member 1 (one) day after the e-mail is sent by ceproject.net.
The member declares, accepts and undertakes that he/she has read, understood and accepted all of the articles in this membership agreement and that he/she confirms the accuracy of the information he/she has given about him/her. This membership agreement was concluded at the time of the member's membership and entered into force mutually and indefinitely. The contract will automatically become null and void, without the need for any warning, with the termination of the membership or the realization of any of the termination conditions listed in this contract.